Monday, January 16, 2012

Leo @ the Golden Globes 2012


Leo (night): I'm the Sharpest Mutha fuckin guy here. Is that Mark?
I ain't sayin' Hi to anyone all fuckin' night.
I came alone because I've slept with everyone here already. 
I wonder if Ricky is going to be funny. 
Probably do some vagina jokes. 
Did you see who he took to the Golden Globes?
Wow. 
That is Mark! I better go say Hi


Leo: Yo Mark! What the fuck is up man. Contraband was okay. We should hang out. 


Mark: Leo! Why don't you shove your invitations up your ass. You sell out prick.

Leo: Why you gotta be like that? 
Is that Dusty?
Go Fuck You Self Leo. and the Horse You rode in on!

I'm gonna go say Hi to Dusty!
Cya Mark!
Dusty: Leo my Boy! How's life my friend? Haven't seen you since you left to work on the Hoover Picture!! This is... 
Girl: I'm Tanya
Dusty: I met her 3 nights ago in the sports bar off of Rodeo. 

Pam O: Mr. DiCaprio, Mr, DiCaprio! Do you have a few moments?
Leo: No.
I'm gonna head inside. 
It was great meeting you...
Tanya.
Tanya: Byeeee!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment