Sunday, January 22, 2012

Post game with Pam Oliver.

Ray! Ray! Do you have a moment?!
Ms. Pam Oliver. You are looking great!
I love the blue! Of course I have time for you.
I'm not going to beat around the bush. The whole world wants to know. Have you seen the Instant Replay?
Ray, as your legal council, confident, wingman I believe you should shut your trap.
This is A-Okay! Pam, Fire Away!
Are you going to do it?
Do what?
 You know...
Miss, this has nothing to do with the football game, my client has been 
dismissed of all charges. Ray, c'mon!
You have pretty eyes...
*sigh
Am I going to kill him?
Is this what you want to know?
As the entire world is watching...
 yeahh baby. That's what everyone wants to know.

Ray! Let's Get OUT OF HERE!!!
Did, I? Did I Kill a man... 
I would kill a man any day of the week for 
one night with you babygirl. 
I need you sooooo badly. 

Ray who are you talking to?
Are those... I thought so...
You know I, I'm a Taurus, and you're a... got some whipped cream and chocolate mousse
in my sports bag. I keep it for times like these. 

PISCES!! Oh... Ray!
Does this answer all your questions?

You are my answer!! Call me?!
Call you? I wanna get nasty, gurl, right here! Right NOW!!
Right Now?! My boss is right over there, let me just get my assistant to handle this mic...
And I'll be RIIIIGHT THERE! Ray Ray!!




That's my Boy...


TO BE CONT'D.

No comments:

Post a Comment