Tuesday, February 7, 2012

7th Day of Valentine's Day.

My love for you is deepening every day. I'll rearrange all my plans to be with you. I'll call in sick to breathe over your shoulder while your at school, work or where ever. Fuck my friends. I'll find new ones. Stars moon and the sun.


After the Superbowl and the Voice... A strange, cold, snappy breeze came from my bedroom windowsil.
I am 4 months behind on my heat bill.

Will I be forever lonely?
"For Nevermore."
I said will you be the twilight of my eye?
"I will never look at another guy."
The Voice just finished. Is it just a one night stand?
Every Sunday baby, right there, take my hand. 
But, what about tomorrow? and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day?
"Don't worry."
Where's your hand? 
It's right here.
Where?
It's Right Here!!!
But, girl I cannot see you
"But, feel me, taste me, smell me, hear me."

"I Love You."
I Love You Too.
So Tomorrow for sure
Yes.
For sure? For sure?
"Yes."
For surezees? 
"Fahsheezy"
I love you Invisible Girlfriend.
"I do too."


No comments:

Post a Comment