Thursday, February 2, 2012

rush 2/1/12 (2112)

"I guess it was a dream, but even now it all seems so vivid to me. Clearly yet I see the beconing hand of the oracle as he stood at the summit of a staircase." 
..."I still see the incredible beauty of the sculptured cities and the pure spirit of man revaled in the lives and works of man revealed in the lives nd works of this world. I was overwhelmed by both wonder and understanding as I saw a completely different way to life, a way that had been crushed by the Federation long ago. I saw now how meaningless life had become with the loss of all these things....." 
I wandered home through silent streets 
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night 
Dream--can't you show me the light 
I stand atop a spiral stair
An oracle confronts me there 
He leads me on, light years away 
Through astral nights, galatic days
I see the work of gifted hands 
Grace this strange wondrous land 
I see the hand of man arise
With hungry mind and open eyes
They left our plants long ago 
The elder race still learn and grow 
their power grows with purpose strong 
To claim the home where they belong 
Home to tear the Temples down 
Home to change -- 

V             Oracle: The Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment