Friday, July 13, 2012

#Forbes #Facebook #Film #Friends #F------ #Fridays #FirstCurveFilms

#Facebook

http://www.technolog.msnbc.msn.com/technology/technolog/facebook-reuses-your-likes-promote-new-stuff-880942


#Film

Rest in Peace Mr. Zanuck. 

One week from now.


In December 9th 2011 I began to cover a film that I never really identified with, and got dragged to see it with my #friends I went to high school with but the cinematographer is outstanding! I have been doing extreme research on this film and, as you all know this will be the biggest opening of a film in FILM HISTORY.  
I'll have my over under on Monday. 


here is what I had to write about The Dark Knight Rises The last film that Christian Bale and Christopher Nolan and Company are doing on the film. 


Note, I have just assumed if, for gung ho Batman fans that they would know all the rest. 


What does Batman do from here on out? It doesn't matter. 


What goes up, must come down.




Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment