Saturday, September 1, 2012

30th Anniversary of AF-1 and GF- 1


GF- 1: You know that you can only get 1. 
AF -1: Why not, you have MALAYSIA in your Walk In Closet!
GF- 1: THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!!!!
AF-1: I've been here for 30 years and you just came into my life since Aaron, caved in due to
peer pressure.
GF- 1: Excuse You?!
AF -1: You heard me, and if you think that I'm gonna occupy this closet before you
take my boy from his friends and Videogames. We are not going to get along. 
GF-1: He wants to be with me!
AF-1: He wants to be with me. 
GF -1: Well, I can do things you can't!!!
AF-1: It was a great threesome until you came along. 
GF-1: It's called growing up. you should Try it!!!!
AF-1: Bitch, I'm older than you and I don't age. 

Why don't you just get Married2Madden.
Some of us left, are still doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment