Wednesday, September 5, 2012

#WhoaWhenzday2012

We'll be with you guys throughout the day!
Above is the Official Video of Madness by Muse
Madness is Below

#Whoa!
. I was just talking about this on the bus...
Interesting to see what people think about this.

Not too madness, as news comes in, CBC is doing a good job on covering the Montreal Shooting.




Today is the most important day on the face of the planet.

If you are wondering where the Michelle Obama Coverage is...
DNC?



If you didn't see last nights speech.
It's here in it's entirity!


One of those definite winners.
Barack has some tough shoes to fill.
Or will he be wearing heels?
Tune in tomorrow onto an American Station and find out!

I have had Windows 8 for about 8 months and it finally CRASHED yesterday. I'm back to windows 7 at the moment 
 #Windows8isGr8 but I H8 Windows8!! 



I'll let you know if I can figure out what happened and why it happened!

So where are the great Wing joints at?
You a small or midsize or Wing Conglomorate?  
Would you like to be apart of #Win(g) #Whenzday?
Get in touch on the DEFINITIVE #WHOA!WHENZDAYS!



WHOA?!WHEN?! I NEED A RECAP!
Too late to the party?
Well, End of the year, lets recap, until then...

NFL Football Starts Today!
I'm still #Married2Madden

Early Predictions to Line up Today!
New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys
This is extremely tough.
I wanna say Dallas.
But I know New York is gonna win.
It's gonna be a good game.
Let's go with the Giants.
#EliTheMannManning


#TonyRomoFamousForRibs


We'll be uploading video on how fans start their day today!
Do you guys got some videos that have something with NFL, CFL?
Yo?
Yo. 

How do Barack and the boys are doing to celebrate.
How Mitt Romney speculates...

So, keep up with ESPN, TSN and/or the International sites for indepth coverage, because they got the hook up for now... But, keep your eyes here, for some yakk,

Still with us?

According to CNN, he'll be the first Former President to endorse a President. Interesting fact, if we can get some proof. 

I've picked up his book. 
I got a collection of Mr. Clinton's books. 
But, check out the one below. This is the one I'm reading now.  


Here's another Bill link!
we've done.











No comments:

Post a Comment