Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hi Folks,

It has been One month, one week and one day off one week or (7 days) since you began to not like Carmichael Reid and showing every time you click, that you really do not like him. I will type in first person for now on. So I would like to say thanks for not liking me. Because I truly despise each and everyone of you, when I see you during the holidays, I will make sure to either ridicule you, talk behind your back, and degrade your reputation just because I feel like it.
The blog is still a baby. Teething.

But here are the stats, for not liking me. So stop clicking!
I hope you guys receive nothing but coal and soot for the holidays.
As you may or may not know, I do not cele Christmas. So, consider this a trailer, a preview of "The Airing of Grievances" that I have with each and every one of you. If I don't see you. Expect an email, or if I don't care about you.. a tweet in your name. Broadcasted all around the world! See you on the 23rd of December 2011.


 2384 pageviews - 187 posts, last published on Dec 7, 2011 - 4 followers
Not too shabby for a (hate)r page. 
Coal and Coolers for Christmas, 
Happy Holidaze and I'll see you when I see you, which I hope is n(ever)
(IN)SINCERELY
-carmichaelreid[OUT]







No comments:

Post a Comment