Tuesday, December 13, 2011

(in)somin(ia|ai)

"I woke up and there was blood all over the place, I don't remember where I have been or where I am going, it came to me in my sleep. America, Oh! @America, how I tweet for thee, I can't sleep at night. So I go (pee)p in the night. Forever far, and never out of sight. Whenever, the twilight comes, I stay awake and hide, side by side, it walks against me, through the walls and above the ceilings. It quakes. It hurts, it does not give me any confidence in what I see at night. I look towards the sunnydays easy side over, and west side under. I don't know, but I cannot get it out of my head. I have sleeping bags that comfort me. Foreshadow(ed) of death and the dead. Never would I ever feel much anymore, especially when you came a tapping at my door. Past, the Future and the ethereal present(s). I felt you slither up the drain and down toward the window pain. I laughed for about a minute, cut myself off to leave my room. Periscope in hand I shoot from the Back room pane, magazines litter my bathroom floor."
Mythlogical nonsense. Silent clap and deadnoise ovationl
My feet remain sturdy as I stand in front of hell's winter, and purgatory's gate.
My eyes fleet away from my sockets to look upon your insidious glamourous galore. Hate seeps in Pippetting Long Stocks. measuring this delirium has become an infuriating chore. All Wrapped Up. I choose not celebrate this massacre masked as a euphoric galore.
Lights guide me toward I would like explore."
The door on the otherside taps like it's slithering crawl.
Still.
Cold.
Evening Hollow(s)
Blizzards.
Pointed
Killing machines beating down your door
For(ever), n(ever) and (Ever)more."

Their fear sets in your eyes burst from thy sockets in
the mirror|rorroh
Bulbs shatter in the darkness
G-Shocked from head to toe.
Relieved. I pull up my sleeve.
8 ball in my sleeve, Ace and Alieve
I cut it off.
Right in time for the 8 o clock reality show.
12 mysterious men wait silently down by my cellar door.
My bad luck, to try to even the score.




No comments:

Post a Comment