Friday, August 31, 2012

#Forbes #Friends #Facebook #Film #F----- #Finance #FirstCurveFilms #Fridays

Forbes


This doesn't make much sense. 

+

Welcome to my world. 


#HeyItsBetterThanNothing


#Facebook

oooo... A Messenger Service For Windows has opened. 
It's Eyebrow raising.
Not like I chat on it or anything.

#Friends

you guys aren't ready yet.


#Film

I have no idea what's going on at Venice Film Fest

Ridley Scott's Son released a film that 
dropped on Tuesday,
Let me know what you think.
As you may or may not know, 
I made a short film for Venice Your Youtube Film Festival brought to you by the Sir himself...
I lost.

Luke's Loom



Carmike's London Fog?



Leave a Comment to Vote or let us know your critique.


#Finance

A Bureaucrat has entered Calgary.

#FirstCurveFilms

Do you enjoy High Commercial Real Estate? 
Low to Mid Economic Cars - High Incomes - 
Funding from Mysterious Places 
Wine?
Dine?
How to get a Dime?
As soon as I can afford a camera.
We'll get rolling. 
and
#Happy Blog Birthday An,and



Thanks guys...
Enjoy the weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment