Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Midyear #BlogReport


The Cold War Anyone?


I'm forecasting a few Cold Shoulders and Forearm Shivers. 
There is a Thundersmug Warning.




Anyways, as Advertised, the blog will continue to March, as it has not made one dime since it's inception. 
Unfortunately, I have not received any inquiries.
Therefore 
(t)his blog is now closed to John Q. Public until further notice.


As for Original Content, I will pay out of my own pocket to deliver the goods!



Disclaimer: The Language of (t)his blog may change without warning. 

#WhoaWhenzdaysContinue

Reminder: Summerizing Summer is still Running.

If you have been following on my Private Twitter Account, I have released the real statistics of how this blog is actually doing.... Funny how one piece of suggestion can change one's direction...
Continuing On. 



No comments:

Post a Comment