Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TheDazeOftheDead (Day of Defeat)


The gossip on repeat.
Pending Syndication
Shutter steps and f-stops and backing out with no Rear view mirror.
I have packed my bags and headed to the last resort
Tunnel visioned and cinemascoped.
You have met your unholy fate.
Lights, Camera, Action
The 21sr Century Norman Bates.
Blind in it's only eye.
I look towards the sky.
Obsidian blanket, electric hat.
Blowing chinook winds
I begin to win.
Deserted for money that they will never see
Inheritances is the most disgusting seed.
The hallow, dull and dark, the duldrums cool off
and the angels hark.
Divorces imminent. Back stabbed with an Icing Blue Stake
Blood flows out. Finger licking good. It was an imaginary cake
I hope no one dressed up on Sunday, and babysat a midnight fling
because over the weekend the, y'know the sirens began to sing.
If you did not get the warning, it may be too late.
The round already started, don't wait for the ding!
Resurrected as the new online Harold Camping.
Cranberry Juice no ice.
It saves me from cramping.
Golden Days Ahead
Cycles swirling and No more Periods
Just Commas and semi Comas to explain the murder scene
Still fucking rendering?
As I peel off my stripper tuxedo, and burn the rest of my books
Toonie Tuesday Dinners in Disappointing Diners Disgust You
So You Point & Shoot & Look
The colours will turn out serene
Warn a brother.
Where to be found?
Lostly is costly
I rather retreat.
Months stretch out to weeks.
Insomniac and Sleeplessly Paranoid
Lacking Sabbath.
 Mortgages in 24 hourly payments.
The House begins to Lean.
I could have been your David.
But you better find a Lawrence, blood sucker
or you'll be Dazed, Confused and Dehydrated in Arabia.
Scene,

Only one direction to save ya
and you better look down.
Undeveloped and dethroned
You now who wears the crown.

Blissfully I brissfully
tie the tubes on my 35 millimeter Peter
Steal from the rich and give to the poor
I don't like West Coast livin' no more!
Declined and delighted rejected from
the town of the Redwood Cedar

Mainstream Maidens abandon you as they jack your Tiara.
Rhianna, Little Nicky and Ciara

To reconvene with my friends on Day of Defeat.
They were no where to be found.
Skype calls in the break of dawn
They call me the Todd McFarlane
The way I respawn

But mescaline induced tirades and ignorant benevolent frowns
A race for the most bleached white enchanting gown.
Disappointing yet accomplished feats.
Firmly decided drive that fire eternally ignited.
Castrated and cold,
Hollow eyes fill your
Alter
Dangerously Stupid the fountain of your youth
begins to drain
It refills as the Pen 15 club begin to reign
A threatening sound fills in for heat.
Your Pilot, Pen dries out as your Premature Prenuptial Agreements
Falter

A Dog Day Afternoon, without gunshots fired.
A smoking gun and  8 bullet rounds.
Backfires. I never called Allstate
Now I got a remissive, remaining uniball.
It's in my hand.
Prostate.

The life I lived was never found.
But saved it for a Lighting and Thunderous cloud
A second coming. Embalmed and calibrated
Where the sirens pitch ripped through the audiences cochleas
Serrated
I cannot hear no more, a truly day of luminous dread.
THX sound and Industrial Light Masters
DD's don't tempt me no more
as I am the Master of my Domain .
I never knew what HMV stood for anyways,
replaced and left to starve, I'm always hungry but never fed.
To spend eternity in the days of the dead...

Rise.. For The End and Unsolved Beginnings.
Undecided yesterdays, Photorealistic Tomorrows
Apocalyptic Aztec Hump Days.
Merry Christmas from the Invisible Present.
As I pack my tent for this terrific descent.
Bombs Away, I down a Crown Float

I send you  4 Freshly Baked Drones.
Home for the Holi-daze
Signs Seals and Delivered
Battleships instead of boats.
Mexican flavored American Cuisine
Viet-Cong Submarines
Good Morning,  Napalm
It Smells like Teen Spirits. Good Evening,
Vietnam

Clouds as platforms and Windows as ceilings I fall right through..
A one man Operating System and I have to Thank You.

666 Shooter Sundays and seconds upon the Red Desert
and I will never pull the 'chute
SS forgotten
A New Army slithers in sight
The Snares, Violins, Bra** Bellow Out
I can only hear the vibrations.
I don't even doubt.
A truly vile serpent. Venomous and Willing
Deleting niggas off hardrives and I'm talking about
Don Cheadle drivin' in that VW Beetle.

Peace is like the wind, your uniform in twitters.
Hush comes over your parents and
Your maid's teeth begin 'to chatter
Without No Jobs, No Cash, and No Hope
I sit back smug and invest in boxite, sugar and turpentine
Illegally steaming Lou Dobds Money Line

 I don't know what you were doing marrying the guy
who would yell "You gotta get a Dell!"
 
He divorces you in 72 hours, takes your credit, ring and ill willed fame.
No typos, mistakes 100% or nothing for this young dame.
Bloody Mary's,Bold Baby Mammas, Big Daddy, Vote once for
Citizin Cain

Flash-Bang?
Falling Angels
Travis Bickle Maniac
The Movie that never ended
Everybody Dies, Beyond, 24,48,60 Frames Per Second
Flash and Freeze Frame it for your Avatar! Cheese!
Outta Batteries? Oh Well...
Save them as  mementos and tape them to the wall
Amnesiac as it always
Check in for 2 drop your bags off at AA
For one,


Forever and Always,
Your True and Dearly
Demonic Departed

Officer Oliver Olivier with accent.
My sweet lullaby for my sawed off Rembrandt.

Over it, onomatopoeia and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment