Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Public Service Announcement

Carmichael Reid, and speaking on behalf of The Commercial Drive Company has released the first video version of talks of cleaning up OccupyVancouver and more importantly the loss of Ashlie Gough due to a possible drug overdose. As I was simply reporting, I, again, would like to extend my deepest sympathies to the Gough family and Ashlie's friends. I just related to their lost, I, in no way is in direct contact with her friends or family. As stated in the video, as it was uncut and candid there were words said that I even took offense in the ignorance and disambiguation of the cause and effect of her death as information about it is still being evaluated and her memorial being taken care of. The comments on my youtube account will be removed and blocked permanently from the video(s) as they do not serve a purpose to what I intended to shed light on. Also, and just as important, that the hits on this site were accelerated due to the "popularity" of this topic. This blog will monetize with Adsense next Monday, as I do believe that this article has served it's purpose and to pay respect to the Gough family will not "ad" up when the hype is high. The Commercial Drive Company, and myself, do not leech or tastelessly profit off of deaths off of any figure in any sort of culture. As this Company will deal with death/life in culture, and is inspired by death (and) life. The media we will produce will do it's best to communicate themes instead of direct influence to any life or death that we portray in our upcoming narratives and will try to produce as real as possible documentaries and uncut video and will hold the line on the truthfulness of these docs and videos (aside from narratives). We realize that death sells big in this culture. This will be included into our Business Structure(s) and blog as a FREEZE policy, where I will personally freeze monetizing of the blog for the stated reasons above until the article passes through the moment of silence phase of our pipeline.

Our many, many thanks for watching, looking, reading whatever I feel like putting up for yours and my own interests. We are just getting started and it has been pretty good, 15 whole days!!! I have to say! Surprized. Occupying the Internet is very very fun and hopefully will grow later down the line...
Thanks, 
Interested Artists
@
I don't like Carmichael Reid and (t)his blog Sucks
and
The Commercial Drive Company

No comments:

Post a Comment